Office 365 offers Sales professionals the productivity tools they need to succeed: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and Yammer. When you combine Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Office 365, you immediately boost your sales team’s ability to engage customers and close more sales. Here are the top 5 reasons to combine Dynamics CRM with Office 365:
- Outlook Email integration with Dynamics CRM—Sync Dynamics CRM with Outlook to track incoming email and view contextual Dynamics CRM information about the people sending you email, including sales activities, cases, and opportunities. This add-in also makes it easy for users to create new CRM records directly from Outlook.
Click images for expanded screen shots and gifs…
- Email tracking from your mobile device—Sync your email to Dynamics CRM from virtually any device. It’s a simple, intuitive way of tracking email on devices with email that supports Microsoft Exchange.
- Sharing notes and insights—Salespeople (and other staff) can share information more easily now that OneNote has been integrated with Dynamics CRM Online. You can create and view notes containing text, photos, voice, spreadsheets—even handwritten notes on a napkin—all within the context of the account, contact, or opportunity record. With OneNote embedded in Dynamics CRM, account information is automatically linked with the CRM Online record.
- Immersive Excel experience—Use Microsoft Excel right within Dynamics CRM Online. Perform Excel data analysis in Dynamics CRM Online, eliminating the frustration, time and effort required to switch between applications. CRM users can view their data in familiar Excel spreadsheets, perform what-if analyses and upload changes with one click, all while maintaining their sales workflow.
- Self-service analytics—Effectively analyze sales-related and customer-related data using Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrated with Power BI. Using the out-of-the-box connector and templates for Power BI, organizations can analyze sales history, sales pipeline, create executive-level dashboards, and mash up CRM data with other sources such as ERP, proprietary, and public databases.
To learn more about the benefits of combining Office 365 with Microsoft Dynamic CRM Online, contact us. Schedule a free consultation or CRM demonstration. We’ll help you combine Dynamics CRM with Office 365 AND save over 20% on your CRM licenses.